Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Am Fighting the Good Fight


...And the tardiness continues. Sorry for the delay again, loyal listeners, but this week I was thwarted by an internet outage that turned out to be caused by my bed being jammed up against the cable hookup on my wall. Whoops. Well, now that that's taken care of, I can podcast at you without hindrance! Here's this week's episode:









Update: It has come to my attention that there are all sorts of skips and digital artifacts on the Don Cab song. I have fixed this.
---------------------------
PLAYLIST

Bill Callahan - "My Friend" (buy)
Versus - "Double Suicide (Mercy Killing)" (buy)
Japandroids - "Crazy/Forever" (buy)
-
Nothing Painted Blue - "Undeserving" (buy)
Pill Wonder - "Wishing Whale" (download)
Tortoise - "Yinxianghechengqi" (buy)
The Intelligence - "Debt & E.S.P." (buy)
Jeffrey Lewis - "Anxiety Attack" (download)
The Books - "Motherless Bastard" (buy)
-
Summer Hymns - "Mr. Brewer (Cackle, Cackle)" (buy)
Mandarin Dynasty - "A Good Fight" (buy)
Trumans Water - "Speeds Exceeding" (buy)
Circus Devils - "Apparent the Red Angus" (buy)
-
Don Caballero - "June Is Finally Here" (buy)

No comments:

Post a Comment