Thursday, April 2, 2009

Some Bad News, Some Good News


So where's this week's podcast? Well, funny story: last night, as I was just about to put the finishing touches on this week's installment, my computer screen went black and then refused to boot up. After much stressing out and some poking around, I was able to surmise that my hard drive was corrupted (as in "totally kaput"). That's right, I lost everything, including all the music stored on my computer and all of the programs I use to produce the podcast each week. So I'm having to take a week off from podcasting in order to recover and rebuild, but not to worry, I'm looking at this as an opportunity to make a few small changes to the show's content. For starters, I'm importing all my CDs onto my new hard drive, so that means future shows will contain a much more eclectic mix of songs! I'll be back next week with a brand new episode focusing on some gems from my personal CD collection (since that's all I have to draw from at this point), with a slight return to more cutting-edge buzz-o-matic mp3-blog-tastic goodness in coming weeks.

Cheers,
Tay

1 comment: