Monday, July 6, 2009

I Wear a Red Bracelet


I'm a tad bit late this week, but it's still Monday so I'm not gonna beat myself up over it too bad. To be honest, folks, for some reason I just barely had it in me to do the podcast this week. Most weeks things just kinda fall in place, but this time I really had to dig deep to pull it off. This probably shows through on this weeks episode, but I still have plenty of good tunes to share with you. Hope you like it.








---------------------------
PLAYLIST

UUVVWWZ - "Berry Can" (buy)
Air Miami - "Seabird" (buy)
Bobb Trimble and the Flying Spiders - "The Camel Song" (download)
Neon Indian - "Should Have Taken Acid With You" (buy)
-
Sun Araw - "Hustle and Bustle" (buy)
-
Brilliant Colors - "Should I Tell You" (buy)
The Rock*A*Teens - "Bloodhound" (buy)
Strangers Family Band - "Strange Transmission"
Tin Kitchen - "Grace"
-
Little Lungs - "Atlantic Bridge" (buy)
Ear Pwr - "Sparkley Sweater" (buy)
Cave - "Machines and Muscles" (buy)
-
Les Sins - "Lina"

No comments:

Post a Comment