Monday, May 25, 2009

We Got a Long Way to Go...

After much (okay, maybe just a little) thought I've decided that a Monday podcast would fit much better into my schedule than a Thursday one, so, just in time for Memorial Day, new episodes of SCnP will be posted on Mondays now. Here's the first. Listen to it while you don't work today!

Also, I effed up a plug for my friend Tom's blog in this week's episode, so here's a link to make up for it. Check it out if you haven't already:

The Great Pumpkin








---------------------------
PLAYLIST

Point Juncture, WA - "New Machine" (buy)
Julie Doiron - "Spill Yer Lungs" (buy)
Pisces - "Dear One" (buy)
-
Clues - "Approach the Throne" (buy)
George Washington Brown - "A Guess, Rewind" (buy)
Funpolice - "Rich Art Collector"
Ducktails - "Daily Vacation" (buy)
The Vaselines - "Dum-Dum" (buy)
-
Dead Moon - "Shadows of the Night" (buy)
Dirty Projectors - "The Bride" (buy)
Sore Eros - "Smile on Your Face" (buy)
So Cow - "Outskirts" (buy)
-
Dump - "International Airport"

3 comments:

  1. Great podcast again this week, and thanks for the plug (glad you are digging Sore Eros record...so good)

    You are right inline with my listening right now too(that Julie Doiron song is so fucking rad...totes digging the Ducktails LP...and Clues! It's been too long since Alden has been on recording! And So Cow as always!)

    Hope all is well! I'll be down in July...we should get a beer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bit the bullet and placed an order on that Point Juncture LP...once I get it, I'm guess that will be one of my next 'this week in mail order.'

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't regret it, trust me.

    ReplyDelete